11310 Golf Links Road
4 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms
2,413 square feet
1.15 Acre Lot
Built in 1952
11310 Golf Links is a charming single-story mid-century home tucked away in the Oakland Hills’ tranquil Grass Valley neighborhood. The home sits on a level 1.15 acre lot currently set up for equestrian use with a three stable barn, decomposed granite riding arena and rear loading access from Glen Manor Pl.
The home features newly updated bathrooms, an eat-in kitchen with professional Wolf range, original oak hardwood floors, tile roof, and new lighting. The floor plan provides flexible use and one wing can easily be converted into an in-law or au pair unit.
Ideal for entertaining, gardening, and urban farming, the majestic lot is studded with mature fruit trees, a storage shed and planter boxes. The RH-2 Hillside Residential zoning provides the opportunity for this property to become your dream estate or a terrific development opportunity.
Grass Valley, one of Oakland’s best kept secrets, includes the newly expanded Oakland Zoo, Lake Chabot municipal golf course, and the 3,300 acre Anthony Chabot Regional Park with 70 miles of hiking and riding trails. The home is located less than 6 miles to Oakland International Airport, 19 miles from San Francisco and 22 miles from Pleasanton.
- Original oak hardwood flooring
- Eat-in kitchen with professional Wolf range and Vent-A-Hood range hood
- Newly updated bathroom with tile surround, flooring, and vanity
- New engineered laminate flooring in family room and bedroom
- New recessed lighting
- New interior paint
- Washer/dryer hook-ups
- Level lot with assorted fruit trees including apple, pears, plums and persimmons
- Clay tile roof
- Large lot with rear access and gate to Glen Manor Place
- Three stall barn & 66’x132’ compacted decomposed granite outdoor riding arena